Friday, August 1, 2008

TODAY WAS THE SADDEST DAY SINCE SUMMER BEGAN
....I WENT BACK TO WORK
SO HERE'S MY BACK TO SCHOOL/WORK PIX...
I JUST KNEW YOU ALL WOULD WANT TO SEE ME...
I CHANGED SO MUCH OVER THE SUMMER!
So, I got a phone call Tuesday (7/28) from my Principal (Tammy). She just wanted me to know that the computers from my computer lab were removed to make room for another 5th grade classroom...
Needless to say I wasn't happy. I will be "visiting" the classrooms to present my "Orchard" program that is a program that should individually based with each student having their own computer.
It is going to be interesting to say the least, but Tammy promised me lots of help!?!
Any ideas for K-6th grade lessons that would last 20-50 minutes please send them my way.

3 comments:

Elder Davis said...

Looks like you had a great summer! So what grade are you in this year? Very cute locks.

Kayla Pearson said...

Love your blog! I love that there are so many pictures!
Thanks for being a great friend!

Kayla

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

DOODE looks like you and the perm rods had a PARTY!!
Wash and wear hair!! love it!
so where are you working that you get the summer off????
I'm glad you have a job like that.
I loved having the summers off when I worked for the St. Johns School District. 4 years! that's my life record, I guess!!
Love you,
Twi