REMEMBERING OUR ROOTS
CELEBRATING OUR FREEDOM
LEAVING A LEGACY
For as long as I can remember I have been a part of the tradition of sleeping outside, following the parade of cars as they fire off the Anvil around town, playing in the Jennings Band, attending the Patriotic Program, eating Navajo Tacos, going to the night Rodeo, watching the fireworks, and if you're young and have any energy left there's always a dance!! Hope to see ya'all there!!



3 comments:
you wont see me there cuz Im in Oklahoma :( boohoo. This is the time that I miss everyone most. My favorite holiday and I have to miss it :( [one more frowny face.] :( I hope yall have some fun! Love ya
-Charde' [I know it says Britt but its really me.. Char]
wish i was there!!! your going to have to post alot of pictures!! are you playing in the band?
Ya, we missed it too but we had a great time in Lander, WY. Judy E. sent me a pic of T-Bone lighting the anvil. Miss ya all.
Post a Comment