After the parade we took the fam to Trappers Cafe to have lunch and homemade pies, it's tradition! Then we headed to the community theater performance of "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat". It was excellent. As soon as that was over we went to Pete & Shannas for ribs/chicken/steak dinner...it was yummalicious! Thanks you guys!
Cam & Jason, Shan & Jerika went to the rodeo, fireworks, and dance. But Alex, Rae & I watched fireworks with Pete, Shanna & Gang.
Sunday T & T had the sisters & our families over to eat. It was a happy/sad occasion. I was happy for all of us to be together but, I was sad my Mom & Dad weren't there. It's kinda weird going home without them there. Thanks for being such great hosts T & T...LOVE your new house!
The girls & I, Randa & A___, Gaynell & kids stayed until Tuesday for some real R & R. Shan played racquetball with Trevor Hall & Bryce Palmer even tho it was raining. Rae went to the skate park and hung out with the cousins. Cam caught up on her sleep and I played NERTZ until all hours.
SO BASICALLY WE ATE & PLAYED, ATE & PLAYED, ETC. AND HAD A GREAT TIME DOING IT!



No comments:
Post a Comment