Cambria Comes Back to AZ
So, Cam came back from Utah and in the few weeks she had been finishing up there she had been doing much contemplating and came to the decision that Jason was not meant to be part of her future. It was a hard decision, but she feels at peace with it. We will always have good memories of the time he spent with us.
I am very proud of her for listening to the Spirit especially when inspiration came as a stuper of thought rather than a yes or no. I am also grateful for the friendship she developed with Chelsie while she was in Utah. Chelsie and her family were so good to her while she was there. Thanx Chels and Fam!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad she's back and made such a good friend in Utah. Good luck Cam! Keep in touch! Kayla
mom time for a new post!
Post a Comment