Okay...so Monday Nov 10th about 6:00 p.m. I got the dreaded phone call from Shantae...."Mom I got in a wreck"... She had just left work headed for home when she rearended a Jeep Wagoneer who then rearended a BMW!!! Needless to say she was very upset and scared. The airbags deployed and the chemical that comes out burned her hand and lungs. Her hips, lower back, and neck were hurting probably from the seatbelt/airbag.
We were just grateful that it wasn't any worse...



4 comments:
Glad she's ok...doesn't look like the car is though.
I'm so sorry. that's the crappy thing about having teenage drivers!!! I am so glad she is okay.
Those dang teenagers, what are you going to do with them, wish we could lock them up for a while and let them lose when they're all grown up and responsible. Glad she's okay.
BEEN there! One morning Lacy was driving Cory to Drivers Ed. It was cold so she told Cory to steer while she warmed her hands under the heater. Well they ended up in the irrigation ditch.... Not much damage, but I, being the overreactive parentive, chopped up her drivers license. It was years before she got another!
Hope you aren't loooonneey like me.
Love you, Twi
Post a Comment